At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Signature Collection and Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$135 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$99 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
- Board a motor coach for an approximate 20-minute scenic drive to Potlatch Park, a recreated Native settlement..
- Learn about the culture and daily life of Alaska's natives by visiting a Tribal House and salmon smoke shack.
- Join a native carver in the Carving Shed to learn the art form of totem carving. Children may exert their creative side as they join Disney Cruise Line Youth Activities Counselors and paint their very own wooden feather, which will be later added to a totem pole designed specifically for Disney Cruise Line Guests.
- Peruse the excellent gift shop at Potlatch Park or explore the one of a kind antique gun and car museum on the grounds, before receiving a hand-carved totem pole made on site as a memento of your trip to Potlatch Park.
- Reboard the motor coach and travel back to the Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show. Enjoy approximately 1-hour of Alaska's finest lumberjacks as they perform a number of events in this exciting competition with special features added only for Disney Cruise Line Guests! Cheer up for your team in this high energy, fast paced, highly skilled competition that the entire family will enjoy!
- After the show it is an approximate 5-minute walk back to the pier or you may explore the town at your leisure.
Important Additional Information
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Guests should notify Disney Cruise Line at (800) 951-3532 , (407) 566-7000 (for international Guests), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the beginning of their voyage so that a lift-equipped bus is reserved. Guests must have assistance from a travelling companion if travelling on a collapsible wheelchair. The combined weight of Guest and chair cannot exceed 500 pounds. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions cannot exceed 40 inches long x27 inches wide limitations. Guests using a 3-wheeled scooter will be required to move to a seat on the bus.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- This tour may run in reverse order.
- Guests should dress warmly, in layers, and carry raingear. Umbrellas are provided.
- Coffee, hot chocolate, water and cookies are provided in Alaska Totem Trading gift shop at Potlatch Park.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras such as souvenirs or snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, for taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.