At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$69 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$42 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
|Ages:||All Ages (recommended 5 and older)|
- Board your air-conditioned motorcoach for an approximately half-hour ride to ancient Olympia, the site of the first Olympic Games in 776 BC.
- Enjoy an approximately 90-minute guided tour through the sites of Olympia, including the Temple of Zeus, Temple of Hera, Shrine of Pelops, the treasury, Palaestra and gymnasium.
- Finish your tour of the sites and enjoy approximately one hour of self-exploration and free time within the city to shop or grab a snack or refreshment.
- Reboard the motorcoach for an approximately 30-minute trip back to the port.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests are expected to be reasonably physically fit and be able to walk approximately one mile over uneven and rocky paths.
- A “whisper system” headset will be provided during the tour.
- Temperatures can get extremely high during summer. Guests are encouraged to wear hats, sunglasses, insect repellent and sunscreen lotion, and to stay hydrated. An optional umbrella to create shade is also advised.
- Food and beverages are not included and may be purchased separately in Olympia during free time.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras, such as souvenirs or snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.