At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Nature Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures and Signature Collection|
|Duration:||9 to 9.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$446 (ages 10 and up) Tax included|
|Child Price:||$405 (ages 0 to 9) Tax included|
|Ages:||All Ages (recommended 12 and older) and All Ages (under 3 charged)|
On this tour you will:
- Meet your guide and board an 8-passenger Luxury Limo-Van for an approximate 30-minute drive. The friendly guide narrates as you slowly ascend Haleakalā to the first stop, Surfing Goat Dairy.
- Enjoy the antics of the spring-time baby goats on an upcountry working dairy goat farm. Learn the process of cheese-making on this wonderful organic farm during the approximate 30-minute visit.
- Next, "fill your senses with lavender", at the second stop on this upcountry adventure: Ali‘i Kula Lavender Gardens. Walk along paths planted in varieties of lavender, proteas and many tropical flowers on one of Maui's prettiest hillsides as you take in glorious panoramic ocean views during the approximate 45-minute visit.
- Arrive at your following stop, the peaceful Ulupalakua Ranch and Tedeschi Vineyards. This historic ranch was often visited by King Kalakaua and Queen Kapi‘olani in 1874. You'll spend approximately 60 minutes on the property and be able to visit the Winery's Tasting Room, formally the King's cottage, and hear about their wine-making traditions. Taste some Surfing Goat Dairy cheese and crackers paired with lovely Tedeschi Vineyard Wines.
- Depart the winery and start the approximate 90-minute journey, ascending to the summit's 10,000 feet elevation to experience Sunset atop Haleakalā.
- Have your cameras ready to capture a spectacular one-hour color show (approximately). Photograph multi-island views to capture the moment forever. Pu‘u Ula Ula, (Red Hill), affords 360 degree views of the Big Island of Hawaii, West Maui, Lana‘i and Moloka‘i.
- Descend serene Haleakalā as evening stars will twinkle aloha. Arrive at the Kula Lodge, where you'll dine comfortably and enjoy a 3-course dinner with starlight views of the West Maui Mountains at 3,400 feet in elevation.
- Complete your day of unforgettable experiences and relax on the drive back to the pier.
Important Additional Information
- This tour is available to all ages. Since the transportation is an 8-passenger van, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks or generators may not participate.
- Child car seats are provided complimentary with advanced request.
- Dinner options may include: fresh, organic, local mixed green salad, entree choice of beef, chicken or artisan brick-oven pizza, with dessert, tea or coffee and 2 drinks with choice of: beer or house select wine.
- Ice-cold beverage service of bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour is included.
- Guests are encouraged to wear closed toe shoes, dress comfortably, and bring sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, hat, jacket or light cover-up for variable weather conditions.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency to purchase optional extras, such as souvenirs.
- Due to extremely limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.