At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures and Splashtacular|
|Duration:||6 to 6.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$99 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$69 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Board your air-conditioned motorcoach for an approximate half-hour ride through the historic island of Crete, a meeting place of world civilizations for centuries, to Knossos—the capital of the Minoan Kingdom dating back to the Bronze Age.
- Arrive at Knossos and enjoy an approximate 2-hour guided walking tour of this archeological site that includes ruins of a small palace, royal villa and many well-preserved fresco-covered buildings. Knossos originated the legends of the Labyrinth, the Minotaur and Ikaros.
- Reboard your motorcoach for an approximate 20-minute ride to Gouves village along the Cretan Sea.
- Relax at the beautiful Isla Beach Club by the beautiful Cretan Sea under the Greek sun for approximately 2 hours. A reserved sunbed with a shared umbrella along with a soft drink or frappe coffee is included. Food and beverage items are also available for sale.
- Relax on your motorcoach for an approximate half-hour ride back to the port.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests are expected to be reasonably physically fit and be able to walk approximately 2 miles and 30 to 40 steps over uneven surfaces.
- Guests may be required to wait in long lines to view certain monuments of the site.
- Temperatures can get extremely high during summer. Guests are encouraged to wear hats, sunglasses, insect repellent and sunscreen lotion, and to stay hydrated. An optional umbrella to create shade is also advisable.
- A “whisper system” headset will be provided during the tour.
- Guests are recommended to bring all beach essentials and wear swimsuits underneath their clothing. Towels can be brought from the ship.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras, such as souvenirs or snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.