At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 hours|
|Adult Price:||$60 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$47 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and required snorkel vest) and instruction are provided.
- Complimentary water and beverages are provided.
- The reef is 10-20 feet under water.
- Snorkeling is from the boat and this tour does not visit the sandbar.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.