At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 hours|
|Adult Price:||$69 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$49 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
- Take a quick 15-minute drive in an air-conditioned mini-bus to Safehaven Dock, where you will board a 65-foot catamaran.
- Set sail for a delightful seafaring adventure as you voyage to a 10 to 12 foot deep reef for approximately 45 minutes of fun-filled underwater exploration and enjoyment.
- Snorkel amidst unique coral formations and tropical fish as stingrays glide past you from all directions during this guided underwater adventure you're sure to never forget. Note: This tour goes to the original Stingray City site and does not go to the Stingray Sandbar.
- Back on board, relax during the sail back to the marina with a cold beverage before the drive back to Georgetown.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters. Guests must be able to navigate a boat ladder into and out of the water.
- Snorkel equipment (snorkel, mask fins and mandatory snorkel vest) are provided.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, a camera, a towel and to wear swimwear under their clothes.
- Guests are encouraged to bring local currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.