At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||6.5 to 7 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$59 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$49 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$49 (ages 0 to 2)|
|Ages:||All Ages (under 3 charged)|
- Meet your guide and board an air-conditioned mini-bus for an approximate 15-minute drive to Safehaven dock. Here, you will board a 65-foot catamaran for the approximate 60-minute sail to the beautiful Rum Point Beach.
- For approximately 3.5 hours, enjoy a leisurely beach day swimming, sunning or snoozing as casuarina trees rustle overhead.
- After a light lunch, take in the authentic island atmosphere as you bask in the sun, or immerse yourself in the crystal-clear, blue waters of the Caribbean. Hammocks and lounge chairs are available on a first-come basis. The day is yours to enjoy.
- Guests on the Disney Fantasy will have approximately 2.5 hours of beach time, due to time in port.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This tour is available to All Ages; since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- Lunch options are from the Wreck Bar & Grill and may include sandwiches, fish, burgers, Jerk pork and iced tea or water.
- Water sport equipment rentals are available at an additional cost.
- Guests travel together with Guests from the Rum Point Beach Adventure & Stingray City Snorkel.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, a camera a towel and to wear swimwear under their clothing.
- Guests are encouraged to bring local currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.