At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Nature Adventures and Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||3 to 3.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$65 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$45 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$45 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Depart George Town, the capital of the Cayman Islands, and take a narrated drive in an air-conditioned mini-Bus to world famous Seven Mile Beach for a photo opportunity against a stunning backdrop of beautiful turquoise water.
- Continue to the West Bay area to experience historic Cayman. Visit Caymanian cottages of traditional design and stop to see local artisans at work, including a selection of original silver thatch crafts.
- Next, take a short bus ride to the Yacht Club where your boat will be waiting to take you on a ride to the nearby mangroves, or saltwater forest, which make up one of the most unique ecosystems on earth.
- Enjoy informative commentary from your expert local guide, discover resident birds, baby fish, starfish, tree-climbing iguanas, tickle a jellyfish and learn about the importance of this ecological community without getting wet. Sample a taste of fresh Cayman lemonade aboard the boat!
- Take the 15-minute return drive to the pier in downtown George Town.
- This tour is available to All Ages; since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Additionally, Guests must be able to board the boat and bus unassisted
- The order of the sites visited may vary.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs.
- Due to extreme limited availability of this excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.