At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||4.5 to 5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$92 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$72 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Take an approximate 20-minute scenic drive in an air-conditioned mini-bus along the coastline to Boatswain's Adventure Marine Park. The Park boasts bountiful beauty, but it's also full of activities that are sure to delight the whole family.
- This shore-side park is teeming with exotic animals, so prepare to get up close and personal with some of the island's native inhabitants! Explore the historic Caymans Turtle Farm, home to over 11,000 green sea turtles that range in size from six ounces to six hundred pounds. View giant turtles in the massive breeding pond, and learn about the conservation efforts to preserve these magnificent creatures. And, you can hold young sea turtles for an exclusive photo opportunity! This nature preserve is the only one of its kind in the world.
- Be amazed at the 1.3 million gallon Boatswain's Lagoon, an impressive environment that hosts hundreds of tropical fish. Then, come nose-to-nose with sharks and other creatures of the deep as you peer through the Predator Tank! Finally, dive into the brilliant Breaker's Lagoon and cool off in the crystal waters, or swim with sea turtles in the Turtle Lagoon!
- Hungry? Included in this tour is lunch from Schooners Bar and Grill, where you'll find options such as hamburger and fries or jerk chicken with rice, both served with a soda. If you want to opt for something different, check out the Turtle Crawl Deli or Breaker's Snack Shack for quick snack.
- Discover the wonders of the island on our nature trail, and encounter different species of lizards, butterflies and plants that are indigenous to the region. Finally, explore Cayman's history with a stroll down Cayman Street and see local artisans working traditional trades like rope making, thatching, 'ole' time cooking and more!
- After you approximate 3.5 hours at the park, reboard your transportation and head back to the pier.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor coach on their own.
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and mandatory snorkel vest) is included.
- Guests are recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel, a hat, a camera and/or a backpack.
- Guests are encouraged to bring cash or credit cards to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.