At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Nature Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||2 to 2.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$99 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$57 (ages 4 to 9)|
|Ages:||4 And Up - All participants must be at least 36" tall|
- Meet your guide on the pier for an approximate 5-minute walk to the submarine dock.
- Board a ferry vessel and receive a safety briefing on the Atlantis XI Submarine. After the approximate 10-minute boat transfer, board the submarine
- The Atlantis XI Submarine was specifically designed for passengers and is maintained at sea level pressure (no effect on the ears). She is 65 feet long, 13 feet wide, weights 80 tons and can carry 48 passengers and 3 crew members.
- Your first sight of the Submarine will be as she breaks the water surface, from its previous dive. Once moored alongside the ferry, you board the deck of the submarine by a ramp and enter the air conditioned cabin through a large hatch with a ladder. After the hatches are secured, and pre-dive checks are complete, your descent begins.
- The smooth ride and clarity of the water will amaze you as you explore Grand Cayman's underwater marine park to depths of 100 feet. Huge barrel sponges and star corals abound the reef even the occasional stingray and turtle may pass within a few feet of your large view-port.
- After you approximate 40 minute tour, you will make you way back to the pier via ferry.
- You can return to the ship or choose to spend your time exploring the sights of Georgetown.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters. Guests must be able to descend a 10-step ladder into the submarine.
- Guests must be at least 4 years old and 36 inches or taller to participate.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency or credit cards to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks while ashore.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.