At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Nature Adventures and Active Adventures and Splashtacular|
|Duration:||2.5 to 3 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$84 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$84 (ages 6 to 9)|
|Ages:||6 And Up (Must be 18 to Drive)|
- Drive through the translucent waters of the Caribbean as you captain a rigid inflatable motorboat for a tour of Grand Cayman's picture-perfect shores. Note: each boat can accommodate a maximum of two Guests. Single travelers may have to share the boat with another Guest. Guests must be 18 and older to drive.
- View an abundant variety of marine life as you snorkel Governor's Reef and the world renowned sunken shipwreck, the Cali. (Alternate sites may be substituted due to weather or other circumstances).
- Tour includes all gear: mask, snorkel, fins, snorkel safety vest and life jacket.
- Guests must be 18 or older to drive the boat.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Each boat can accommodate a maximum of two Guests. Single travelers may have to share the boat with another Guest. 500lbs maximum combined weight.
- Guests should be in good physical condition to participate in this excursion.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers, Guests with heart or respiratory conditions and those with back/neck injuries cannot participate.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants and taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.