At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Splashtacular and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||7 to 7.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$91 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$71 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
|Ages:||All Ages (recommended 6 and up)|
- Enjoy an approximate one-hour scenic drive in air-conditioned comfort aboard a coaster bus. Travel along Jamaica's beautiful coastline to the world famous Dunn's River Falls, where you will have the option to climb 600 feet of cool, refreshing water as it cascades over natural limestone terraces. Guides are provided to assist you when ascending the rushing waters, which plunge directly into the pristine Caribbean Sea.
- Conclude your approximate 90-minute visit and invigorating experience, and take a quick transfer to Dolphin Cove, where you'll meet the friendly hostesses and enjoy a welcome fruit drink. This unique park, surrounded by lush tropical jungle, is home to a beautiful family of bottlenose dolphins, exotic birds, snakes and iguanas. Note: Guests will not interact with dolphins on this tour.
- Explore the park for approximately 170 minutes and choose from a variety of attractions. Enjoy watching the dolphins at play in their natural habitat, the Caribbean Sea, or take a leisurely walk through the lush tropical jungle. You can also get an up-close experience with the beautiful and friendly birds, snakes and iguanas.
- Mingle with and feed the colorful, free-flying lovebirds in the bird aviary. Interact with exotic sea creatures in the touch tank display. Enjoy a hands-on experience on how to make unique pottery at Wassi Arts at Dolphin Cove or watch in amazement as a local wood carver makes ordinary pieces of wood come to life.
- Visit "Little Port Royal," a replica of Jamaica's most famous pirate "Haunt," and witness pirates roaming through town. Browse through the largest gift shop of any attraction in Jamaica, stocked with the widest range of dolphin souvenirs; visit the jewelry store and craft market for locally handcrafted items.
- View the rambunctious and hilarious shark show and watch the stingrays in their lagoon as they gracefully glide by.
- Enjoy a Jamaican-style buffet meal while listening to the rhythms of the Caribbean music. Sample the world-famous Blue Mountain CoffeeŽ and liquors or have your hair braided and watch a local fashion show The choices are plentiful for you to learn about Jamaican culture and enjoy your surroundings.
- Conclude your day of discoveries and fun, then relax on the trip back to Falmouth.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor coach on their own. Guests won't be able to climb the falls and will observe from a distance.
- Guests should note that Dunn's River Falls is a natural feature, and a certain amount of agility needed to climb the falls. Guests must be at least 36" tall and should be able to maneuver steps over uneven, steep and wet terrain. Guests should make their own judgment before deciding to climb the falls, or to have children join them on the climb. It is optional to climb the falls and there are other alternatives to enjoy this natural attraction.
- Guests who are pregnant and those with neck, back, cardiovascular and respiratory conditions are not recommended to climb the falls; however they may still enjoy a dip in the water at Dunn's River Falls in the many entrances to the various lagoons found between the falls, utilizing the staircase located adjacent to the falls.
- Guests choosing to climb the falls are required to wear proper shoe attire. They must be fully secured and contain a rubber sole. Suggestions include teva sandals and water shoes, which can be brought from home. Water shoes can be purchased onboard the ship or rented at the falls. Rental fees are about $7 dollars in cash only. Prices vary and are subject to change.
- The order of the sites may vary and/or run in reverse.
- Food and beverage options may include green salad, hot pasta, jerk chicken, bammy (made from cassava), festival corn meal dumplings, hamburgers and hot dogs. Beverages: water and a fruit drink are served at lunch.
- Guests are recommended to bring a change of clothing, towels, hats, sunscreen lotion and sunglasses. Jewelry and other valuables should be left onboard.
- Lockers are available for rent at both locations.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.