At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Nature Adventures and Splashtacular and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$121 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$91 (ages 6 to 9)|
|Ages:||6 And Up|
- Board an air-conditioned minibus and travel approximately 60 minutes to a local pier where you'll step aboard a beautiful catamaran in style and get ready to sail away. The vessel is 65 feet long and 29 feet wide, with shaded areas and open spacious decks.
- Set sail! Along the way, during scheduled stops, you'll have the chance to snorkel and explore reefs, or just go for a dip in the warm seas.
- Arrive at a beautiful beach where the world-famous Dunn's River Falls meets the sea. Here, you will have the opportunity to climb 600 feet of natural cascading waters. Once you think you've done it all, climb back aboard for a return trip, where you'll enjoy a party with complimentary rum punch and authentic Jamaican music. The Chukka catamaran is sailing at its best and fun for the entire family!
- Arrive back at the pier and board your transportation back to the terminal.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor coach/vessel on their own. Guests may remain on the boat and won't be able to climb the falls and will observe from a distance.
- Guests should note that Dunn's River Falls is a natural feature, and a certain amount of agility needed to climb the falls. Guests must be at least 36" tall and should be able to maneuver steps over uneven, steep and wet terrain. Guests should make their own judgment before deciding to climb the falls, or to have children join them on the climb. It is optional to climb the falls and there are other alternatives to enjoy this natural attraction.
- Guests who are pregnant and those with neck, back, cardiovascular and respiratory conditions are not recommended to climb the falls; however they may still enjoy a dip in the water at Dunn's River Falls in the many entrances to the various lagoons found between the falls, utilizing the staircase located adjacent to the falls.
- Guests choosing to climb the falls are required to wear proper shoe attire. They must be fully secured and contain a rubber sole. Suggestions include teva sandals and water shoes, which can be brought from home. Water shoes can be purchased onboard the ship or rented at the falls. Rental fees are about $7 dollars in cash only. Prices vary and are subject to change.
- Rum punch, water, fruit punch and a local beer are included; alcoholic beverages may only be served to Guests ages 21 and older. Additional food, snacks and beverage items are available onboard and can be purchased with cash.
- Guests are recommended to bring insect repellant, a change of clothing, towels, hats, sunscreen lotion and sunglasses. Jewelry and other valuables should be left onboard.
- Lockers are available at the falls for a nominal fee, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.