At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$59 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$45 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Depart the cruise ship pier on an informative and historical 25-minute drive through the town of Falmouth en route to Good Hope Estate.
- Enjoy a full estate experience during the approximate 3-hour guided visit, with 4x4 accesses to select parts of the plantation in a special purpose off-road vehicle.
- Take a walk through one of the most sought-after great houses of the 18th century and discover ruins that were once the jewel of the Caribbean. The Good Hope Great House was built in the 1700s and has been restored in its entirety, with paintings, antiques and the lush surroundings of a 2,000-acre working enterprise.
- Walk on the lands once owned by the largest planter in Jamaica, John Tharp. Travel to the ruins where the waterwheel and kiln still stand today.
- Enjoy a Jamaica jerk grill barbeque lunch, included with this tour.
- Stop at the Trading House, the only store of its kind in the Caribbean, where you can shop for unique, Jamaican-made souvenirs before returning to the cruise ship pier.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests with limited mobility and expectant mothers are not allowed to participate. Tours utilizes a 4X4 vehicle and travel over bumpy and uneven terrain.
- Food and beverage options may include jerked chicken, hush puppies and a fruit drink or soft drink.
- Guests are recommended to bring insect repellant, swim attire and towels, as there is a pool for an optional swim.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.