At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Active Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||7 to 7.5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$232 (ages 12 and up)|
|Ages:||12 And Up (18 and older to drive)|
On this tour you will:
- Embark on a 45-minute ferry ride to Playa del Carmen, on the Mexican mainland.
- Walk approximately 15 minutes to your air-conditioned coach before taking an approximate 20-minute drive to the Xplor Park.
- En route to the park, your guide will provide commentary about the Yucatan peninsula and what you can expect to see and do at Xplor Park.
- Dare to ride the 13 ziplines among the Caribbean's lively natural environment, enjoy refreshing water landings and amazing suspension bridges.
- Take a trip through the jungle while driving the amazing amphibious vehicles. Note: Guest must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license in order to drive the 2-seat vehicles.
- Explore an underground paradise where you can swim surrounded by amazing stalactites and stalagmites. Discover a matchless raft route across stunning subterranean caverns while paddling with your hands.
- Complete your experience with a nutritious and light buffet, complete with fruit beverages, hot chocolate and coffee that will recharge you.
- Re-board the transportation for the ride back to Playa del Carmen, where you'll board the ferry back to Cozumel and the ship.
Important Additional Information
- Due to timing in port, this tour may not be available on selected Disney Wonder sailings out of Galveston, TX.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- There is an approximate 15-minute walk along the main avenue between the ferry and the bus departure point in Playa Del Carmen. During the walk, Guests are required to stay with the group and not enter any stores.
- This excursion travels to mainland Mexico.
- The ferry transfer is 45 minutes in both directions and may cause motion sickness.
- The tour includes entrance to the park, life jacket, helmet and harness, raft and hand paddles, 2-seated amphibious vehicles, unlimited natural fruit beverages and meals, locker and dressing rooms.
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing such as shorts, t-shirts and water shoes. Bring sunscreen, swimwear, towels, insect repellant, sunglasses, additional clothing, towel, hats and cameras.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit card for optional extras, such as photos or souvenirs.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.