On this tour you will:
- Embark on an approximate 25-minute ride aboard an air-conditioned motor coach to Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park.
- Savor the flavor of Mexico! An expert chef will introduce you to the delectable art of authentic Mexican cooking.
- Learn the scrumptious secrets of cuisine creation as you prepare a mouthwatering full-course feast from start to finish, before sitting back and enjoying your meal with a glass of fine Mexican wine. Domestic open bar is also included throughout your visit.
- Conclude your approximate 2.5-hour cooking and dining experience and get ready to do as much or as little as you'd like at the beautiful beach park.
- Choose to lounge in a beach chair under an umbrella on the sand by the ocean, or by the pool. Guests will splash at the Buccaneers Bay Swimming Pool, Oasis Island Pool and the Twin Twister Waterslide. Note: see restrictions in the section below.
- Enjoy many included activities such as an aquatic floating sports center, kayaks, water trampolines, aquatic iceberg, paddle boats, floating mats, water bicycles, ping pong tables, volleyball and soccer courts and an entertainment team.
- Conclude your approximate 1.5 hours by the beach and take the transportation back to the pier.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Participants must be able to stand for approximately one 1.5 hours or more during the workshop.
- This tour may run in reverse order, where the beach portion will be conducted before the workshop.
- Food and beverages included. During food preparation, an open bar with domestic beverages will be available for Guests ages 21 or older with proper I.D. Straight shots are not allowed.
- Children visiting the Buccaneers Bay Water Toys must be at least 47 inches high (1.20 meters) and a maximum weight of 132 pounds. (60 kilograms). Shoes of any kind are not allowed.
- Guests visiting the 200-foot-long Twin Twister Waterslides must be at least have a minimum height of 39 inches tall (1 meter) to participate in the slides.
- Guest's maximum weight is 114 kilograms or 251 pounds to participate in the slides.
- Other water sports and additional activities such as snorkeling equipment rental are available at an additional nominal fee.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suits and cameras for the beach visit. Changing facilities and showers are available.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras such as souvenirs and water sports.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.