At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$59 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$39 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Be greeted at the pier by your bilingual guide and board the air-conditioned motor coach for an approximate 35-minute drive to the ruins of San Gervasio.
- At San Gervasio, the sanctuary of the goddess Ixchel, you'll have approximately 60 minutes to explore. Your guide will take you through the ruins site and explain the details of the Mayan Culture and all the vestiges left here to admire, including the mysterious significance of the small red handprints in the Temple of the Hands.
- Get back onboard for an approximate 40-minute scenic ride around the island. Enjoy the views, the stretches of white sand beaches, the limestone formations and the beautiful turquoise waters on your way to the beach club.
- Receive a welcome drink and spend a wonderful 90 minutes of leisure time at the beach, which is one of the nicest beach clubs on the island. Swim, sunbathe and relax, or enjoy any of the non-motorized amenities at the beach. Hobie Cat sailboats, a swimming pool, water icebergs, paddle boats, kayaks, floating mats and water bikes are all included
- Relax on the approximate 20-minute return transfer to the pier.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- One bottle of water is included in the tour. Additional beverages and food is available for purchase at the Beach Club.
- Motorized water sports at the Beach Club are available at an additional cost.
- Guests are recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, a towel, a camera and bug spray.
- Guests are encouraged to bring local currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.