At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Nature Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$75 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$59 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages (0 to 2)|
- Travel approximately one hour aboard an air-conditioned motor coach, while you listen to interesting facts of the Yucatan Peninsula and the region of Costa Maya, presented by your guides.
- Arrive at Chacchoben Mayan Ruins, "The Place of Red Corn" and take a walk with your knowledgeable guide for approximately 105 minutes around the archeological site. Note: This tour includes approximately 0.8 miles of walking at a steady pace, part of which will be on cobblestones, uneven terrain, uphill, including stairs. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Learn the fascinating history about the Mayans, climb the ruins and take unforgettable pictures.
- Refresh with some beverages (bottled water and soft drinks) included in the tour. At the end, have approximately 15 minutes to purchase souvenirs and handcrafts at the local market.
- Re-board the motor coach and travel back to the pier.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Expectant mothers should consult their physicians prior to participating. Blind Guests and hard of hearing/hearing impaired Guests must be accompanied by an assistant, friend or family member; also, they will need an interpreter.
- There is a US$5.00 (subject to change) government imposed fee for the use of video cameras on the Archeological site. Tripods need a special permission from Mexico´s Government and a high fee for the use of it.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency to purchase extras, such as souvenirs. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and cameras.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.