Beach Power SnorkelLocation: Costa Maya, Mexico
- Board an air-conditioned bus and embark on an approximate 45-minute drive to the coastline of one of Costa Maya's best dive and snorkel sites.
- Meet your bilingual guide and receive your in-depth instructions on how to operate your Sea Doo Scooter and snorkel equipment by your certified dive master.
- Set off with your guide to enjoy the incredible views that lie just below the water's surface. Glide near the surface—faster than you can swim—and dive down to take a closer look. Your aqua scooter glides you along the reef, passing sea fan, coral and an array of amazing marine life
- After an approximate 40-minute snorkeling experience, enjoy approximately one hour of free time at a private beach enjoying beach volleyball, soccer pitch, beach chairs, activities staff, kayaks, flotation "noodles"and sand toys.
- Enjoy a variety of complimentary beverages at the bar.
- Guests must weigh 240 lbs or less in order to participate.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Expectant mothers and guests with back/ neck injuries, recent surgeries, history of seizures, vertigo, epilepsy, diabetes, heart or respiratory conditions such as asthma or on any form of blood pressure medication are not allowed to participate for safety reasons.
- The food is available for purchase at the Restaurant.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older with proper identification.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency to purchase extras, such as souvenirs and food. Guests will find small shops, hair braiders, henna tattoo and water sports available at extra cost. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, insect repellant, sunglasses, additional clothing, towel, hats and cameras.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.