At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$81 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$50 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Board your air-conditioned motorcoach for an approximately half-hour ride to Paleokastritsa bay for approximately an hour of self-exploration or a swim in the beautiful waters of the bay.
- Reboard your motorcoach for an approximately 20-minute journey to Lakones traveling up the hillside for panoramic views of Paleokastritsa.
- Enjoy a snack, local wine or ouzo, and ginger beer at the local Golden Fox tavern, before exploring Lakones Village for approximately an hour. Lakones is a lovely, picturesque village located on the slopes of a lush green hill. Between the 18th and 19th century houses spread in the village are many beautiful churches and traditional shops. You may even see women wearing the traditional Greek dress here.
- Reboard your motorcoach for a relaxing 30-minute journey down the hills and back to the port.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor coach on their own.
Guests are expected to be reasonably physically fit and be able to walk approximately half mile over uneven and rocky paths.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- The roads in the Corfu countryside and mountains are narrow and winding. Guests who suffer from motion sickness should take this into consideration.
- Guests wishing to swim are recommended to wear swimming attire underneath their clothes and bring a towel.
- Snacks (salami, tzatziki, cheese pie, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, local wine or ouzo and ginger beer) are included in your tour. Alcoholic beverages may be served to Guests ages 21 and older only. Soft drinks are available for Guests ages 20 and under. Additional food and beverages can be purchased.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras, such as souvenirs or snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.