At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Nature Adventures and Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Active Adventures|
|Duration:||2 to 2.5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$55 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$39 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
- Take a short stroll from the ship to Marge's Barges, where you'll board the Seahorse Catamaran, a 63-foot power catamaran and receive your snorkel gear and instruction.
- Depart the cay, snapping a picture of your Disney Cruise Line ship as you head into open water to the northern end of the island.
- Set anchor at a specially selected snorkel stop boasting a vibrant reef and colorful fish native to the Abaco region.
- After approximately 75 minutes of snorkel time, reboard the catamaran and enjoying a refreshing beverage, before returning back to Castaway Cay with plenty of time to enjoy the island's highlights.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Guests must be able to climb five steps to board and debark the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for Guests with limited mobility.
- Guests need to be comfortable swimming in open water.
- Life vests are included and compulsory for all Guests. Snorkel, mask and fins are provided. Beverages (bottled water, soda and fruit punch) are provided.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, additional clothing, hats, cameras and backpacks.
- Due to limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.