At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Nature Adventures and Splashtacular and Family Adventures|
|Adult Price:||$45 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$36 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
- Head to the Stingray Hut for the experience of a lifetime!
- Be divided into groups and enter the shallow waters of the Stingray Lagoon after a 10-minute orientation including many educational fun facts.
- Get up-close and personal during a feeding session using specially designed feeding trays and assisted by your friendly guide. Feel the rush as the stingray takes the food right from the palm of your hand and even pet these amazing animals as they go up and down the feeding ramp.
- Next, don snorkel gear and head out further into the lagoon as you snorkel amongst the over 60 rays who call Castaway Cay home.
- After approximately 30 minutes of snorkel time, return to the beach with great memories and stories to tell of your Castaway Rays experience.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must transfer to a sand wheelchair (available on the island) and be able to negotiate a few steps on the sand and shallow water.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older, while in the water during this excursion.
- Snorkel equipment is for use in the Stingray lagoon only.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.