At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||1.5 to 2 hours|
|Adult Price:||$41.00 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$30.25 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$30.25 (ages 0 to 2)|
|Ages:||All Ages (under 3 charged child rate)|
- Circumnavigate Castaway Cay as the Bahamas' rich and storied past and present come alive on this fascinating journey. Castaway Cay is one of the islands which make up the Abacos, an area in which some of the most infamous pirates sailed many years ago. Nowadays, it is home to some of the best fishing in the Caribbean and, of course, Disney's private island.
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage while your guide shares points of interest and answers questions you may have about Castaway Cay during this approximately 90-minute adventure.
- This tour is seasonal and runs from October through March.
- This tour is available to all ages; however, because it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must also have a child's ticket.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Complimentary bottled water and fruit punch is available throughout the cruise.
- Each child will receive a souvenir fish card.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.