At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Active Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||3 to 3.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$139 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$139 (ages 6 to 9)|
|Ages:||6 And Up|
- Make your way to Marges Barges, conveniently located just 100 yards from the ship, to begin your fishing experience in the beautiful turquoise waters of the Abaco Islands.
- Board your custom boat with up to 8 other enthusiasts and venture off-island. Your Captain will take you to the best location on the day and set anchor for approximately 2.5 hours of bottom fishing. Bask in the sun with rod and reel in hand as you hope to hook any number of the exotic shallow-reef fish that flood the tropical region, including yellow tail, grouper and snapper. Note: this is a catch and release program.
- Enjoy a beverage (included in the price of your tour) as you take in the sights of the island paradise of Castaway Cay in the distance.
- Make your way back to the dock with plenty of time to enjoy the many other highlights of Disney's Castaway Cay.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This tour is not recommended for Guests with limited mobility.
- Beverages (soft drinks and bottled water) are included.
- Fishing tackle and bait included.
- Guests are asked to arrive 10 minutes before departure time to check-in at Marges Barges.
- Fishing location may vary depending on prevailing weather conditions.
- Guests should note that if planning to take children on this excursion, the boat will be unable to return to the dock until the completion of the tour.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this shore excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.