At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Active Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Adult Price:||$10.75 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$10.75 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Ages:||3 And Up|
- Head for Bike Rentals stand to pick up your bike.
- Take off on a two-wheeled adventure amidst Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.
- Traverse tropical terrain and winding offshore paths at your own leisure as you pedal your way around the island in a fun-filled exploration.
- Ride along the airstrip and turn off the road at one of 2 nature trails. Take a breather as you park your bike and climb the observation tower for a breathtaking view of the island.
- Continue on to the picture-perfect vantage point at Serenity Bay and discover much more of Castaway Cay!
- Guests must be ambulatory.
- Children must be able to ride a bicycle and are required to wear helmets. Child seats are available.
- Bicycles are available to rent on an hourly basis and can be picked up at Bike Rentals, at the far end of Family Beach.
- To complete both nature trails, Guests will ride a distance of approximately 1.5 miles across flat terrain.
- This rental is operated by Disney Cruise Line.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.