Wedding and Vow Renewal Packages
- On-site ceremony coordinator to coordinate your ceremony day events
- Choice of personal fresh floral for the couple (You may also opt to include floral for your bridal party, available at an additional cost)
- Solo musician (pianist) for the Ceremony and Cake & Champagne Celebration
- Officiant to perform the ceremony
- Cake & Champagne Celebration onboard the ship which includes an elegant 2-tier wedding cake, keepsake Mickey & Minnie figurine, one bottle of champagne and one bottle of sparkling cider (non-alcoholic) for the toast, served by host or hostess
- Dinner for the couple at Palo on night of ceremony
- Disney Cruise Line Commemorative Ceremony Certificate
- Steaming for the couple's ceremony attire
- The special couple will also receive a $100.00 onboard stateroom credit that may be used towards merchandise, spa treatments, port adventures, and other onboard activities . (Any unused portions are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
- Photography packages with Event Photographer, available for an additional cost
On Caribbean/Bahamian Sailings, Guests may also choose the option of having their ceremony on Disney Cruise Line's exclusive island getaway, Castaway Cay. Transportation to and from the wedding location will be provided for the couple and their Guests. Following the ceremony, the festivities continue back onboard the ship with the Cake & Champagne Celebration.
The legalities of the wedding license must be taken care of before your Disney ship leaves her home port.
For more information please visit our Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings website. To book your Disney Cruise Line ceremony, please call 321.939.4610 or Contact your Travel Agent. (Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.)
Did You Know?
Wedding photography is available aboard the ship and on Castaway Cay. Visit Shutters to arrange a session and to learn about our wonderful wedding photo packages.