Disney Cruise Line for New Cruisers
New to Cruising?
Looking for a unique vacation experience that blends entertainment and adventure with comfort and convenience? If so, consider cruising!
On a cruise, you and your loved ones will:
- Visit a variety of desirable destinations in a short period of time
- Enjoy onboard activities, entertainment and dining options—most included in the price of your cruise
- Save time by unpacking just once, as opposed to unpacking at several different hotels during a land-based vacation
Discover these benefits—and more—when you embark on a hassle-free vacation with Disney Cruise Line.
Why Choose a Disney Cruise?
On a Disney cruise, there is something for everyone: relaxing "me" time for the adults, imaginative fun for the kids and exciting family time for all. Every voyage includes the attention to detail and world-class hospitality that only Disney can provide.
Activities: Join in a variety of activities at lavishly themed onboard venues designed to inspire and delight each and every member of your family
Dining: Savor Disney's one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining, where Guests "rotate" through 3 different restaurants with personalized service from servers who travel with you to each meal
Entertainment: Immerse yourselves in Broadway-quality, original Disney musicals that can't be seen anywhere else—as well as special moments with Disney Characters and first-run Disney movies
Deck Parties: The family comes together for unique themed celebrations on deck, including the first fireworks spectacular at sea
Castaway Cay: Most cruises include a stop at Disney's island paradise, reserved exclusively for Disney cruisers
Exciting New Departure Ports:Sail to exciting destinations in 2012 and 2013 from Galveston, Texas, a new departure port.
Also in 2013, cruises sail from Vancouver, Canada; Barcelona, Spain; Miami, Florida; Los Angeles, California; Port Canaveral, Florida and other ports of call.
Discover the value of a Disney cruise and see what sets us apart from the rest!
Service and Amenities
On a Disney Cruise Line vacation, you can enjoy Disney's renowned service and amenities throughout the ship, all included in the price of the cruise:
- World-class staterooms
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and more
- 24-hour complimentary soda, coffee and tea at the beverage station
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- 24-hour Guest services
- Wave Phones, a Disney Cruise Line service that allows you to call and text your fellow passengers while you're onboard and at Disney's Castaway Cay
- First run-films at sea, including some in digital 3D
- Most voyages include fireworks at sea, weather permitting
- Clubs for kids 3 and up are filled with oceans of activities and amazing entertainment created so that everyone can enjoy their favorite things
- Private clubs for Tweens and Teens with their own, cool programs and activities
- Exclusive areas for adults such as nightclubs, the fitness center and many others!
Visit the Walt Disney World Moms Panel to learn even more about cruising with Disney from our expert mom panelist.
Disney Cruise Line was recently named the No. 1 Cruise Experience for Families in Travel + Leisure magazine's "World's Best Awards 2011."
- Family Fun
- Disney ships offer activities and entertainment that bring families together: Broadway-style live shows, deck parties and exciting Port Adventures at every destination.
- Just For Kids
- Led by trained counselors, kids can share in the Disney magic with other kids, enjoying Character Greetings, arts and crafts , games and themed parties.
- For Adults Only
- Adults can escape to the privacy of adults-only locales and experiences—from luxurious spa treatments and intimate dining, to exciting night clubs and an adult pool.
- View Videos
- Discover the outstanding ships and dazzling destinations. Disney Cruise Moms give you the inside scoop on the magic that awaits you both onboard and beyond.