Valletta, MaltaLocation: Europe
Valletta, Malta Port Adventures—shore excursions specially selected by Disney Cruise Line—let you and your entire family come together to experience the best in recreation and leisure in Valletta, a place celebrated for both. Exploration comes with peace of mind when our guides lend their expertise to your excursion, bringing the city to life.
Consider these recommended Port Adventures or discover more excursions in Valletta and other destinations.
- Valletta - The City of the Knights
- Sightseeing Adventures
- Explore Valletta, the capital of Malta on this half day tour of the city's highlights. Free time for shopping. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Dolphin Swim
- Immerse yourself in an interactive encounter with dolphins at the Mediterraneo Marine Park where you can pet and play with these fascinating marine mammals. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Blue Grotto Boat Trip and Fishing Village
- Family Adventures, Sightseeing Adventures
- Considered one of Malta's most famous attractions, the beautiful Blue Grotto is an extremely unique natural phenomenon. Afterwards, enjoy some free time to explore the marketplace at the typical fishing village of Marsaxlokk. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- The Valletta Historical Hunt
- Signature Collection, Family Adventures, Sightseeing Adventures
- Explore the historical treasures of Malta's capital city, Valletta, during this fun and educational activity for the entire family. During the hunt, pass Auberges (inns) of the Knights of Malta, the Grand Master's Palace and St. John's Co-Cathedral. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.