St. Thomas/St. John Port Adventures—shore excursions specially selected by Disney Cruise Line—let you and your family experience the supreme leisure and fantastic recreation of these island oases at the greatest enjoyment and convenience to you. Adventure comes with peace of mind when our guides lend their expertise to your excursion, bringing each city to life.
Consider these recommended Port Adventures or discover more excursions in St. Thomas/St. John and other destinations.
- St. John Champagne Catamaran Sail and Snorkel
- Splashtacular, Family Adventures, Nature Adventures
- Sail to the enchanted island of St. John where you can explore the National Park's pristine Honeymoon Beach. Snorkel with turtles, see beautiful corals or just relax. Be pampered on the return sail with fresh bread, fruit, cheese, champagne and other beverages.
- Coral World Ocean Park by Land and Sea
- Family Adventures, Nature Adventures, Sightseeing Adventures
- Sail aboard the Nautilus VI semi-submarine and behold an underwater world of tropical fish and coral gardens before enjoying some free time at Coral World Ocean Park. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Water Island Mountain Bike Adventure
- Active Adventures, Nature Adventures
- Enjoy a scenic harbor cruise to Water Island and put the pedal to the metal as you make your way off the beaten path and traverse five miles of scenic flora during a scenic bike tour on the Virgin Islands' beloved Water Island.
- Best of St. Thomas Island Tour and Shopping
- Family Adventures, Sightseeing Adventures
- Step aboard an open-air safari bus and bask in the tropical breeze during a delightful tour of St. Thomas. See St. Peter's Great House, breathtaking island views from the famous Mountain Top followed by an optional downtown shopping drop off.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.
Find other things to do in St. Thomas/St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Fun Facts & Tips
English is widely spoken in the various Caribbean ports of call visited by Disney Cruise Line.
The U.S. Dollar is widely accepted in the various Caribbean ports of call visited by Disney Cruise Line.