Port of Falmouth Adventures—shore excursions specially selected by Disney Cruise Lines—bring the charm of the town of Falmouth to you and your family. Enjoy leisure time in paradise on the pristine sandy beach at the Hilton Rose Hall Hotel or at one of its delightful pools. Our guides will lead the excursion and inform you about the history and highlights of this fascinating area.
- Bamboo Raft Captain For A Day
- Signature Collection, Nature Adventures, Family Adventures
- Follow a bamboo raft captain and learn how locals constructed rafts many years ago to transport bananas down the Martha Brae River. Build and learn to navigate these simple vessels before enjoying a delicious Jamaican-style lunch. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Chukka Horseback Ride and Swim with Dunn's River Falls and Lunch
- Nature Adventures, Family Adventures, Active Adventures
- Visit Dunn's River Falls and enjoy one of the most iconic experiences in Jamaica: horseback riding! Ride through a historic area, where you'll learn interesting facts about Jamaica, and then ride a horse in the Caribbean Sea. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Dolphin Trek and Dunn's River Falls
- Splashtacular, Nature Adventures, Family Adventures
- Splash in the lush Dunn's River Falls before submerging for a sea trek helmet dive surrounded by dolphins. This ultimate experience is very unique and allows you to see these amazing mammals underwater. A Jamaican-style buffet lunch is included! Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Chukka White Water Rafting
- Nature Adventures, Active Adventures
- Raft on some of the best whitewater rapids the Caribbean has to offer! People typically think of Jamaica's beautiful beaches, but Jamaica's mountains soar to over 7,400 feet and make one of best adventure playgrounds in the Caribbean. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Dolphin Cove and Dunn's River Falls
- Family Adventures, Splashtacular, Nature Adventures
- Splash in the lush Dunn's River Falls before visiting the Dolphin Cove Park, home to bottlenose dolphins, exotic birds, snakes and iguanas. Choose from a variety of experiences and enjoy a fun-filled day. A Jamaican-style lunch is included! Learn more about this Port Adventure.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.