Cozumel Port Adventures—shore excursions specially selected by Disney Cruise Line—let you experience the best of recreation and leisure with your family in Cozumel, a place famous for both. Adventure comes with peace of mind when our guides lend their expertise to your excursion, bringing the city to life.
Consider these recommended Port Adventures or discover more excursions in Cozumel and other destinations.
- Cozumel Beach Break (CZ15)
- Splashtacular, Family Adventures
- Sunbathe, swim in the ocean, splash in fun waterslides and water features, or simply relax at Playa Mia Beach Grand Beach and Water Park. Complete your day with a delicious lunch, all included in your tour. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Xcaret Eco Archaeological Park (CZ10)
- Sightseeing Adventures, Splashtacular, Family Adventures, Nature Adventures
- Marvel at the splendor of Xcaret Eco Archaeological Park as you tour ancient ruins, swim in an underground river, stroll the scenic gardens or sunbathe on the beach. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Mayan Frontier Horseback Riding Tour (CZ05)
- Family Adventures, Active Adventures, Nature Adventures
- Enjoy a relaxing trail ride through history during this horseback riding adventure amidst rugged landscapes, caves and picturesque replicas of ancient Mayan ruins. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Cozumel Ruins and Beach Tour (CZ19)
- Splashtacular, Family Adventures, Sightseeing Adventures
- Surrender to the mystery of the San Gervasio Mayan Ruins on this guided tour of Cozumel before discovering the white-sandy beaches of Playa Mia. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Eco Park and Snorkel - (CZ34)
- Splashtacular, Family Adventures, Nature Adventures
- Journey through jungle terrain on a scenic tour of Punta Sur Ecological Park before soaking up the sun and surf in an exciting beginner's snorkel adventure. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Off Road Adventure to Jade Caverns (CZ52)
- Nature Adventures, Active Adventures
- Experience the thrill of X-rails, the newest technology in off-road vehicles offering automatic transmission and comfortable seating. Carve a path through the Mexican jungle en route to the Jade Caverns where you can swim in the emerald waters beneath unique stalactite formations.
- Salsa & Salsa (CZ55)
- Sightseeing Adventures
- Salsa making has never been so much fun! Enjoy a hands-on cooking experience, following 2 dancing chefs, as you learn how to make a variety of authentic salsas and margaritas. Your dancing chefs will have you moving and shaking to the sounds of Salsa! Learn more about this Port Adventure.
Find other things to do in Cozumel, Mexico
Fun Facts & Tips
Cozumel is the leading port in Mexico for jewelry, especially silver. Bring a magnet if you're planning to purchase silver from street vendors. If the jewelry is attracted to the magnet, it is NOT real silver.
The island of Cozumel is approximately 30 miles long and 9 miles wide.
There are approximately 175,000 people on Cozumel.