Costa Maya Port Adventures—shore excursions specially selected by Disney Cruise Line—let you experience the best activities with your family in the refreshing slice of tropical paradise that is Costa Maya. From beach and ocean-based Splashtacular Adventures to monumental Sightseeing Adventures, fun Family Adventures, thrilling Teen Adventures and more, we are working hard to bring you an exciting range of Costa Maya Port Adventures.
These shore excursions will let you and every member of your family sample generously from the activities, recreation and lifestyle of Costa Maya—a city built for adventure-seekers and casual travelers alike.
- Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
- Nature Adventures, Sightseeing Adventures, Family Adventures
- The fascinating Mayan culture is brought to life by visiting these breathtaking temples and structures set in stunning jungle scenery. Learn about Mayan lifestyle, traditions and rituals, plus their studies of the solar system and plants for medicines. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Mini Jeep Adventure
- Active Adventures, Splashtacular
- Take in the scenery on an off-road adventure as you drive your mini jeep through the tropical setting of Costa Maya. Later, relax under the sun or plunge into beautiful ocean waters–do as much or as little as you’d like. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Jungle Beach Break
- Family Adventures, Splashtacular
- Enjoy a fabulous beach day at an exclusive, modern facility tastefully set on the Caribbean sea shore. Included in your tour are activities such as beach volleyball, soccer, kids' games, salsa lessons and beverages. Learn more about this Port Adventure.
- Dolphin Swim
- Splashtacular, Family Adventures, Active Adventures
- Speed and adventure await only steps away from your ship. Swim with a dolphin and let it pull you through the water by its pectoral fins! Learn more about this Port Adventure.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.
Fun Facts & Tips
Today, Costa Maya is home to one of the largest indigenous populations of Mayans in all of Mexico.
Although it may feel like an island, Costa Maya is actually located on a peninsula.