New Itineraries and Ports for 2015
Explore lands of beauty and timeless wonder in 2015 with Disney Cruise Line! Choose from itineraries in dazzling destinations—from the historic charm of Europe to the tropical splendor of Hawai'i and Caribbean to the rugged allure of Alaska.2015 Itineraries
Choose from an array of dazzling destinations in 2015:
- Hawai'i cruises that showcase the rich culture and graceful beauty of the islands, for just two 10-night sailings
- Baja—offered for a limited-time, with just 6 sailings in October 2015—that depart from San Diego and sail to sun-kissed Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Norwegian Fjord sailings —a first for Disney Cruise Line—with stops in Norway's fjord region, Iceland and Scotland. This is an exciting opportunity to experience the part of the world that inspired the Disney animated film Frozen
- Northern Europe cruises, including Copenhagen, Denmark; Stockholm, Sweden and Helsinki, Finland—as well as Russia's cultural capital, St. Petersburg
- Mediterranean sailings that visit popular ports of call, like Naples
- Alaskan cruises that take you deep into the native cultures and rugged grandeur of America's Last Frontier
- Eastern Caribbean destinations, featuring stops at tropical islands like St. Maarten, St Thomas, and Castaway Cay—Disney's private island paradise
- Western Caribbean cruises to sunny Mexico, the Cayman Islands, and Castaway Cay
- Bahamian itineraries departing from Port Canaveral, Florida; Miami, Florida and a limited-time holiday season from Galveston, Texas
- A Panama Canal crossing—experience an engineering marvel as the locks open up to welcome the Disney Wonder
- Transatlantic sailings that echo the golden age of sea travel—an eastbound sailing from Port Canaveral to Copenhagen, and a westbound sailing from Barcelona to Miami
Whether you're seeking a fun-filled extended weekend or a leisurely week (or longer) at sea, Disney Cruise Line has an itinerary to suit your style in 2015.
Each destination has a unique story to tell. From port to port, you'll enjoy diverse activities, entertainment and more—so you can look forward to thrilling new adventures wherever you go with Disney Cruise Line.
Best of all, on every Disney cruise, you can always expect outstanding onboard offerings designed for each and every member of your family. From one-of-a-kind Disney family entertainment, including Broadway-caliber shows and deck parties, to lavishly themed restaurants and sumptuous spa treatments, Disney Cruise Line offers unforgettable experiences in 2015 you won't find anywhere else.
- In 2015, enjoy a variety of departure port options. US ports include Miami, Port Canaveral, Galveston and San Diego, and international ports include Barcelona, Dover, Vancouver and the new home port of Copenhagen.
- Delight in several itineraries that sail from San Diego, California to scenic ports like Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Choose from weekend getaway cruises and longer, relaxing escapes.
- Experience the 4 major Hawaiian islands—O'ahu, Maui, Kaua'i and the Big Island—on a 10-night adventure. Choose from 2 one-way sailings that either begin or end in Vancouver, Canada.
- Saddle up and sail away from Galveston! This charming departure port is your gateway to the tropical beauty of the Bahamas and Western Caribbean, as well as the wonders of the Panama Canal.