New Itineraries and Ports for 2015
Explore lands of beauty and timeless wonder in 2015 with Disney Cruise Line! Choose from itineraries in dazzling destinations—from the historic charm of Europe to the tropical splendor of the Bahamas and Caribbean to the rugged allure of Alaska.2015 Itineraries
Choose from an array of dazzling destinations in 2015:
- Norwegian Fjord sailings —a first for Disney Cruise Line—with stops in Norway's fjord region, Iceland and Scotland. This is an exciting opportunity to experience the part of the world that inspired the Disney animated film Frozen
- Northern Europe cruises, including Copenhagen, Denmark; Stockholm, Sweden and Helsinki, Finland—as well as Russia's cultural capital, St. Petersburg
- Mediterranean sailings that visit popular ports of call, like Naples
- Alaskan cruises that take you deep into the native cultures and rugged grandeur of America's Last Frontier
- Eastern Caribbean destinations, featuring stops at tropical islands like St. Maarten, St Thomas, and Castaway Cay—Disney's private island paradise
- Western Caribbean cruises to sunny Mexico, the Cayman Islands, and Castaway Cay
- Bahamian itineraries departing from Port Canaveral, Florida and Miami, Florida
- A Panama Canal crossing—experience an engineering marvel as the locks open up to welcome the Disney Wonder
- A transatlantic sailing that echoes the golden age of sea travel
Whether you're seeking a fun-filled extended weekend or a leisurely week (or longer) at sea, Disney Cruise Line has an itinerary to suit your style in 2015.
Each destination has a unique story to tell. From port to port, you'll enjoy diverse activities, entertainment and more—so you can look forward to thrilling new adventures wherever you go with Disney Cruise Line.
Best of all, on every Disney cruise, you can always expect outstanding onboard offerings designed for each and every member of your family. From one-of-a-kind Disney family entertainment, including Broadway-caliber shows and deck parties, to lavishly themed restaurants and sumptuous spa treatments, Disney Cruise Line offers unforgettable experiences in 2015 you won't find anywhere else.
- See the majestic fjords of Norway. Savor the cosmopolitan charm of the Baltic cities. Experience Iceland’s iconic hot springs. Adventure awaits you on a Northern European cruise.
- In 2015, enjoy a variety of departure port options, including Barcelona, Dover, Miami, Port Canaveral, San Diego and Vancouver—as well as the new home port of Copenhagen.