New Itineraries and Ports for 2014
Get ready to explore dazzling destinations in 2014!
Embark on incredible itineraries that travel to new ports of call in Europe, the Caribbean and Alaska. From the sun-kissed beaches of the Greek Isles to the arctic wonders of Sitka, Alaska to the tropical splendor of Caribbean islands like Barbados and Grenada, new destinations are yours to discover with Disney Cruise Line.
Also in 2014, cruises are departing from new home ports such as San Juan, Puerto Rico; Venice, Italy and San Diego, California—as well as familiar favorites like Miami, Florida; Port Canaveral, Florida and more.
The following itineraries are available in 2014:
- European itineraries that stop at new ports in Spain, Italy and Greece—including the Greek Isles
- Southern Caribbean sailings, featuring stops at tropical islands like Antigua, Barbados, Grenada and St. Lucia—new ports in 2014
- Western Caribbean cruises that showcase the splendor of the Riviera Maya
- Alaskan sailings, including an itinerary that stops in the new port of Sitka, Alaska
- 3-night and 4-night Bahamian sailings, ideal for a quick getaway
- Transatlantic sailings that connect the Mediterranean region with Caribbean Islands
- A Panama Canal crossing that departs from Miami, Florida
Whether you're seeking a fun-filled extended weekend or a leisurely week at sea, Disney Cruise Line has an itinerary to suit your style in 2014.
Plus, enjoy extra flexibility when you're planning your 2014 cruise, thanks to new departure days and holiday cruises. Depart on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday—and set sail on an adventure that fits your schedule. Or, book a holiday cruise and celebrate Christmas or ring in the New Year at sea.
Best of all, wherever and whenever you sail with Disney Cruise Line, you can look forward to outstanding offerings aboard every ship. From original Disney entertainment and splash-tacular pool areas to delectable dining options and sumptuous spa treatments, Disney Cruise Line offers magical experiences that your family is sure to love.
Explore the Greek Isles, Sicily, Ibiza and more in 2014, thanks to the addition of new ports that showcase the rich culture, storied history and spectacular seascapes of Southern Europe.
Glittering waters, invigorating recreation and luxury shopping at deep discounts await you in the cities of the Caribbean—from Mexico's Cozumel to the island of St. Thomas— and everywhere in between.
Explore the newest Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Fantasy, when you embark on an Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise departing from Port Canaveral, Florida in 2014.
- Discover all the excitement that abounds aboard the Disney Dream, one of the newest Disney Cruise Line ships, during a Bahamian cruise departing from Port Canaveral, Florida in 2014.
Cruises depart nearly every day of the week from Port Canaveral! Disney Cruise Line is offering more cruise departure days—including Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
In 2014, embark on all the rugged splendor of The Last Frontier with a scenic Alaskan cruise that stops in charming towns—including the new port of Sitka, Alaska.